Welcome to my life, my blog

Welcome to my life, my blog
My Life As A Fashion Addict

maandag 5 januari 2009

Back from Paris

Here I am. Tired as hell, sounding like a seal (coughing and laughing) but it was absolutely worth it. Paris was Fantabulous.

I saw every museum that I wanted except for the museum where Monet, Manet, Cezanne and Van Gogh are exposed cause the waiting line was around 4 hours and we only had 1 left. So that was too bad.

Offcourse, the shopping was awesome. Lafayette is paradise. The most beautiful shops are placed in this one big and beautiful shopping mall. Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Clinic, Cartier, Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choo, Kenzo, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Tod's, Salvatore Ferragamo and I can go on like this.



Next to LaFayette is Le Printemps which is gorgeous also. When you walk passed it, it is complety lighted with the cutest christmas and newyear lights.



NEWYEAR'S EVE


Le Champs-Elysées was very pretty too. That is were we celebrated New Year's Eve. We bought a good bottle of Champagne, put our cocktail dresses on (unfortunetely it was very cold. We walked around in big coats and scarfs), put on red lipgloss and a little crown and off we went to the Champs-Elysées. With aproximately two milion (for real!) people we stood on the Champs-Elysées were we popped the bottle of champagne and celebrated New Year's Eve.


It was Fantabulous.

ps. I'll be posting a couple of posts on Paris, I've got só much to tell you. So keep an eye on my blog. I've got some great stories!

Geen opmerkingen: