Welcome to my life, my blog

Welcome to my life, my blog
My Life As A Fashion Addict

maandag 2 februari 2009

Lil' Wayne the new N.E.R.D.?


I had a day off so I woke up late, put on the telly and ate breakfast in my PJ's. I put on a music channel and heard a beat I liked.
I saw a guy in awesome outfits, kinda rock meets hip-hop. When I looked a little closer I recognized the guy from the song 'lollipop'. It was Lil' Wayne..!

The beat was rocking and the song is called: Let it Rock.

All of a sudden I thought of Pharrel Williams from N.E.R.D. who combines hip-hop with rock. I absolutely think he is awesome. Is this Lil' Wayne following his footsteps in the hope of becoming 'The New Pharrel'?

You judge the song, the outfits and the 'transformation':


4 opmerkingen:

Daniel zei

Hi gab, je moet bij youtube de insluit code of de embed code overnemen. Die staat altijd rechts van de video. Bij het filmpje van jou is dat geblokkeerd helaas..

keep on bloggin'

Daniel zei

oja, lil wayne kan de kont van pharell kussen

Daniel zei

Hoe dan ook, je blog is cool, ik ben fan hoor

Held zei

nevar