Welcome to my life, my blog

Welcome to my life, my blog
My Life As A Fashion Addict

vrijdag 5 juni 2009

Is Karl Lagerfeld leaving Chanel?


This morning I came across a horrible rumour.

Is Karl Lagerfeld leaving Chanel? Diane Pernet, the black widow of fashion, says so.

On her blog, http://www.ashadedviewonfashion.com/ she tells ‘This is not a fact until you officially read it somewhere else but rumour has it that Karl Lagerfeld will not renew his contract at Chanel and that Albert Elbaz will take his place and Olivier Theyskens will take Albert's place at Lanvin. Both choices make perfect sense to me. Schaparelli has decided to change directions and do a not so expensive line . Nothing is engraved in cement, these are still just rumours you will have to wait and see.’ - Diane Pernet.

I do love Theyskens, but I adore Karl...


I'll keep you updated!
.

2 opmerkingen:

Held zei

so i've heard!
shocking!

we moeten weer even snel daten gab, missing u

x

Unknown zei

I have heard this tooo, this would be terrible,. When i think of Chanel three images come to my head: blazer, coco, and karl!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com